Wednesday, November 24, 2010


WELL, i'm currently for the first time experiencing plane internet!!!! I wanted to make a snakes on a plane joke but i couldn't think of one. Anyway, I had a little trouble getting through security in Cbus.. I'm dumb and put shampoo and perfume in my carry on which could have been bomb materials or who knows what. So they took me aside and tried to make me pay 50 bucks to check that stuff! I sweet talked the man at the desk into letting me go find my already checked bag downstairs in the baggage claim, and they let me put my stuff in there and just check it in again! ahh a little flirting goes a long way. So now I'm looking out at blue skies and huge clouds under me. LATER DUDES

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a cute lady that could persuade anyone. Have a safe trip. You left just in time. We have had ice rain. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a safe flight. I bet you are tired! You are probably sleeping. Happy Thanksgiving and tell Gareth hi!

    ReplyDelete