Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi everyone and welcome to Gareths blog entry, Shanelle gave me permission to fill you all in for today so here goes ...
After months and months of me talking about the cliffs of Moher we are finally getting to go together!! It'll be my 3rd time going there and I cant wait ... I remember years ago listening to my parents talking to an American who said that he thought it should be the 8th wonder of the world. I dunno if Id go that far, but its a breathtaking sight for sure. After we are done with the cliffs were probably going to go back into the city and spend some time walking around the stores and the xmas market that they have here. The weather is seriously cold at the minute so we'll be wrapping up to stay warm, and we might be forced into one of the local bars to warm ourselves with a hot port or 2 too.
But its time for us to begin the journey ... bye for now!!!

2 comments:

  1. oohh sounds amazing! cant wait to see pics. no really, i cant. im googling it now. and "hot port or 2.."or 5? sounds like you need more than 1 or 2 to get warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanelle and Gareth, I googled your bed and breakfast you stayed in. It is really nice. I also viewed the cliffs of Moher. The scenery looks breathtaking. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Stay warm. Love you. Gma

    ReplyDelete