Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi! We just arrived in Galway after a 6.5 hour road trip. In Irish the name sounds like Gollum. hahaha. And look up the song Galway Girl by Steve Earl! The sun pretty much blinded us the whole entire time, and the roads were kind of icy! Or 'slippy' as they say here. We're staying at a gorgeous B&B called the Amber Hill. It's nicer (and cheaper) than a hotel! I mean it is REALLY nice! And we get breakfast, a dvd player, and a TEA KETTLE (i love tea now)! So we are getting ready to go into the city soon, then see the Cliffs of Moher tomorrow!!! SO SO SO excited! I'll take lots of pictures. Hope everyone is having a great December at home, here it has snowed so much I only saw green on my first day here hahaha. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. I looked up your B&B and it looks really neat. The cliffs look awesome, but scary too. Please be careful! If you have to look over the edge, I think you should crawl on your belly. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete